- To reduce my stash by at least 150 yards (only counting when the project is finished). My 2010 Goal was 100 - I touched it for one week, then finished the year at busting 89.9 yards -- oh well.
- To donate 25 pillowcases for the local Hospice.
- To donate 5 lap quilts for the local Hospice.
- To donate 2 large quilts for the local 2011 Relay for Life.
- To donate 1 large quilt for a local Breast Awareness Group.
- To continue making quilts for co-workers who retire (one will be looking for a "Saintly" Football Quilt).
- To participate in three Quilt Challenges: Judy's Monochromatic Quilt Challenge, finish Bonnie's 2010 Mystery Quilt Challenge, and a local "Same Fabric" Challenge.
- To continue making a quilt for Christmas Eve at work - a tradition started in 1998. Those who come to work on that day, we put their name in a cup and draw. So far, no one has won twice.
- And most important, to make as many family quilts that I can.
Week #1, Stash Report
- In, -0-
- Out, 1/2 yard
For other Stash Reports, visit our weekly "Link up" host Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times.